- Each team’s roster must consist of at least 5 players. Two substitutes are permitted on the roster. Please refer to the overall Rules and Guidelines for the terms and conditions regarding substitute players.
- Teams must designate a Team Captain before the beginning of the tournament. The Team Captain will be a primary contact for communication with Admins. Captains will be the primary contact for all prizing.
- All matches should be played on the European West server, which can be selected in the League of Legends Launcher.
- Players should use their personal Riot account
- Players must have their own League of Legends account, with at least 20 champions owned or available on it, so that there occurs no instance wherein the draft phase cannot be completed.
- Teams will compete in best-of-three sets, and will swap sides between games; as such teams can finish with a score of 2-0, 2-1, 1-2, and 0-2, a win, win, loss and loss respectively.
Custom Match Settings
- Game-type: Custom
- Team size: 5
- Pick mode: Tournament Draft
- Spectators: Lobby Only
- Map: Summoners Rift
Starting a Match
- Left team: Responsible for picking the map and hosting the lobby.
- Right team: Responsible for choosing the side they want to play on. (attack, defend, red, blue, etc.)
- Team Captains set up ‘Moderator Pause’ which is Options, Controls, Moderator – Pause Game
After the First Map
- Teams will switch sides
- Champions that have been either released or reworked have a blanket ban established for 7 days, and will be restricted from use in the tournament for that time.
- Players will be informed in advance should any new restrictions come into place regarding champion or skin restrictions.
- Restrictions may be added at any time before or during a match, if there are known bugs with any items, Champions, skins, masteries, or Summoner spells, or for any other reason as determined at the discretion of the Admins.
- Each team has the right to pause the game for a short duration if a player announces it at least three seconds in advance and calls a coherent reason.
- The game must not be resumed before both teams agree with it.
- A team is seen to agree when any one of the players from that team states that they are ready.
- The absolute longest a game can be paused is 10 minutes, at which point the game MUST be resumed, except at the discretion of the Admins
- All Admin decisions are final.
- Tournament Organisers and Admins reserve the right to change, add, remove or amend any rules at any time.
- Please check the Rules & Guidelines page for more information