- Each team’s roster must consist of at least 4 players. One substitute is permitted on the roster. Please refer to the overall Rules and Guidelines for the terms and conditions regarding substitute players.
- Teams must designate a Team Captain before the beginning of the tournament. The Team Captain will be a primary contact for communication with Admins. Captains will be the primary contact for all prizing.
- The participants need a full legal copy of the game PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS plus a unique username to identify him or her.
Number of participants
- The number of participants is dependent on the mode played. Unless otherwise stated, the number of participants are Squad (4 players): 24 participants
- The tournament is played out in Free For All. There is one ranking at the end of each game.
Amount of matches
- Unless otherwise stated, a tournament includes three (3) games.
Start of the match
- Each participant has ten (10) minutes time to arrive in the lobby. 10 minutes after tournament starts, the match will be started. If a participant has not joined the lobby within that timeframe, he is disqualified for that game.
Custom Match Settings
- View: First Person Perspective (FPP)
- Assault Rifles: 1.6x
- Sniper Rifles: 1.3x
- Ammunition: 1.5x
- Flaregun: 0x
- Costumes: 0x
- Red zone: Disabled
- Weather: Sunny
- These competitive circle settings are used for any Legends Arena tournaments
Drops / Crashes
- If a player or team crashes, the game will not be restarted. Each player is responsible for providing a stable PC and internet connection while playing the tournament.
- Exception: If more than 10% of the players drop due to a game related problem within the first 2 minutes of the game, the round will be restarted.
- Teaming up in any mode is strictly forbidden and will result in a disqualification.
- The rankings are split up in 2 parts. First, we have the tournament ranking which is based on your performance in that day’s Tournament. On the other, we have League based ranking, which sums up all performances from the whole series of tournaments that Season.
Points per match
- At the end of each match, teams will gain rank points based on their match result. Following points will be awarded to the teams based on their game placement
|16. – 20.||5|
|21. – 24.||–|
- All Admin decisions are final.
- Tournament Organisers and Admins reserve the right to change, add, remove or amend any rules at any time.
- Please check the Rules & Guidelines page for more information