- Each team’s roster must consist of at least 6 players. Two substitutes are permitted on the roster. Please refer to the overall Rules and Guidelines for the terms and conditions regarding substitute players.
- Teams must designate a Team Captain before the beginning of the tournament. The Team Captain will be a primary contact for communication with Admins. Captains will be the primary contact for all prizing.
- All matches should be played on the European server, which can be selected in the Blizzard Launcher.
- Players should use their personal Blizzard account with Overwatch activated on the account.
- Four map series – with a tiebreaker played if required.
- Teams will play 3-4 matches against each other on three-four competitive maps selected by the Admins.
- The declared winner of each match will be the team that has won either at least three maps or won two maps and the tiebreaker.
Each Game-Mode will have pre-allocated maps as deemed fit by Tournament Officials, with two maps per Game-Mode. For example:
Control / Escort / Assault / Hybrid
- Control – Busan / Nepal
- Escort – Dorado / Route 66
- Assault – Hanamura / Volskaya Industries
- Hybrid – Blizzard World / Numbani
- Tiebreaker maps: Ilios tiebreaker #1, Oasis tiebreaker #2
Please check the Tournament itself for the maps being used.
- Heroes that have been either released or reworked have a blanket ban established until they are officially in Competitive play, and will be restricted from use in the tournament for that time.
- Players will be informed in advance should any new restrictions come into place regarding Heroes or skin restrictions.
- Restrictions may be added at any time before or during a match, if there are known bugs with any maps, Heroes, skins or for any other reason as determined at the discretion of the Admins.
Custom Match Settings
- Presets: Competitive
- Modes, All: Kill Cam Disabled
- Modes, All: Skins Disabled
- Modes, All: Game Mode Start – Manual
- Lobby: Max Spectators 0 (unless spectators have been permitted by both Team Captains in writing before start of play)
- Heroes, Hero Roster: Disable any heroes not currently available in Competitive Play
- “Invite Only” must be selected within the Custom Game Lobby.
- Name the Teams with their official titles
- Sprays, Emotes, and Golden Guns are allowed.
Starting a Match (First map only)
- Left team: Responsible for picking the map and hosting the lobby.
- Right team: Responsible for choosing the side they want to play on. (attack, defend, red, blue, etc.)
- Team Captains set up ‘Moderator Pause’ which is Options, Controls, Moderator – Pause Game
After the First Map
- Losing team of each map picks and hosts a subsequent map, the winning team picks a side
- Maps are removed from the available pool after being played once
- Each team has the right to pause the game for a short duration if a player announces it at least three seconds in advance and calls a coherent reason.
- The game must not be resumed before both teams agree with it.
- A team is seen to agree when any one of the players from that team states that they are ready.
- The absolute longest a game can be paused is 10 minutes, at which point the game MUST be resumed, except at the discretion of the Admins
- All Admin decisions are final.
- Tournament Organisers and Admins reserve the right to change, add, remove or amend any rules at any time.
- Please check the Rules & Guidelines page for more information